Sunday 10 March 2013

The thought was there...

After a good session mid week I decided to head in to the cutting again today in the hope the rain would stop for a few hours so I could jump on my latest project.. After playing on a route there my last two visits and coming close i wanted to get back, was a little shocked at finding out the routes actually a V11 called "my chemical romance", was pretty psyched as actually think i can do this..
Unfortunately weather won today so i only managed the walk in, decided to stack it and head to craggy Guilford instead for a training session which went pretty well... followed by a couple of hours in the gym..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are
naught without prudence, and that a momentary negliance may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste; Look well to each step; and from the beginning think what may be the end