Wednesday 13 February 2013

Good News...

After having a quick look on the National geographic site today at some of the images I was very supriced to see my photo had been published by them, I am very happy as this is a great acheivemnt and i was completley shocked when the picture as over 9.1k likes, not bad for part time photographer.. this as now giving more motivation and inspiration to take my DSLR into the mountains more often... Below is my picture and you can also see it here http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/climbers-french-alps/
Photo: Climbers hiking in the French Alps
Midi Plan Traverse chamonix     Photo: Tommy Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are
naught without prudence, and that a momentary negliance may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste; Look well to each step; and from the beginning think what may be the end