Sunday 18 March 2012

Denali Update.....

Its been a busy few Weeks with lots of Training and organising of all my equipment for the Denali trip, The last few items of my equipment have started arrive and I'm nearly there on having it all in place. Ive also managed to purchase my new Ski's and Bindings with the help of Dan  ( Another Team Member). In the End I decided to go with the Movement Jam Ski and the Marker F12 Tour, Dan managed to do me a really good deal through Ellis Brigham. With a few more Sessions booked I should hopefully have enough time to get used to them. My Rab down bottoms and booties have also arrived this week with some other important items, (See Below Pictures).Above all this though is some great news for the team, The Guys down at Alpkit have got involved and are helping us with our tents, in return we can test them to there limits in the roughest environments and prove to everyone out there what a great company and supplier they are.
In the mean time the training continues with lots of running and climbing, I'm averaging around 35-40 miles per week now and feeling strong too, we have a navigation week end coming up soon where we can all brush up on our skills and work together as a team.

Remember to keep following our progress here and on the team blog at http://coldsummits.blogspot.co.uk/

New Movement Jams



F12 Tour

Down Booties

Avalanche Kit and Emergency Bag

Rab Down Bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are
naught without prudence, and that a momentary negliance may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste; Look well to each step; and from the beginning think what may be the end